The Laurel School Admissions process helps us ensure an appropriate match between your child’s needs and abilities and our mission.
To initiate the Admissions process, prospective families should:
- Attend an Information Session, or schedule an individual tour. Please sign up on our website
- Next, parents should schedule a Parent Class Visit. These informational visits are offered Monday through Friday mornings, by appointment only. We recommend both parents attend.
- Following the parent visit and informational interview, your child may be invited for a student visit. During this step, your child will attend Laurel School for two days. This visit entails no cost or obligation.
Applying for Admission:
- Once you have completed the above steps, you may submit an online application by visiting TADS.
- At this point in the process, an Application Fee is required. The $150.00 non-refundable fee covers administrative and documentation reviews, interviews, and Baseline Placement Testing.
- You will be notified via email if your child has been accepted. Your account will then be activated so that you may begin the Enrollment Process.
Contact Alison Greenberg with questions: 609-566-6000.
A Remarkable Educational Experience
The Laurel School of Princeton is one of the leading schools for dyslexia and related learning differences in NJ. In order for Laurel School staff to best serve our student population and their families, we need to ensure that there is an appropriate match between a prospective student and our mission. The Laurel School is not able to offer placement to students with primary emotional and/or behavioral issues. Our special education school best serves students with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn.
If you’ve been searching for the best in learning disability schools, consider visiting The Laurel School of Princeton. Browse our website for more details on our unique curriculum, and contact us for more information.