THE 9th GRADE is coming to Laurel School this fall…continuing our successful model into high school.
Now accepting applications! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Laurel School admission process ensures that your child’s needs match the mission and the strength of our program.
To initiate the admission process, prospective families should:
- Attend an Information Session, or request an individual tour.
- Please provide report cards, testing, or other relevant assessments before the day of your tour.
- Following the parent visit and informational interview, your child may be invited for a 2-day visit for us to get to know him/her better and for your family to have a better understanding of the Laurel School.
Applying for Admission:
- Once you have completed the above steps, you will be invited to submit an online application by visiting TADS. The $150.00 non-refundable application fee covers administrative and documentation reviews, interviews, and any necessary baseline placement testing.
- You will be notified via email if your child has been accepted. Your account will then be activated so that you may begin the Enrollment Process.
Please contact Alison Greenberg with questions: 609-566-6000.
A Remarkable Educational Experience
The Laurel School of Princeton is one of the leading schools for dyslexia and related learning differences in NJ. In order for Laurel School staff to best serve our student population and their families, we need to ensure that there is an appropriate match between a prospective student and our mission. The Laurel School is not able to offer placement to students with primary emotional and/or behavioral issues. Our special education school best serves students with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn.
If you’ve been searching for the best in school for students with language-based learning differences, please visit us! Browse our website for more details on our unique curriculum, and contact us for more information.